- Do your children know how to fill out a tax return or what they need to do to comply with local tax laws?
- Do they know how to use credit responsibly?
- Can they budget their income and then live within their means?
- Have they felt the pleasure that comes from acquiring an item that they bought with money they earned?
- Have they experienced the even greater pleasure that comes from giving of their time and resources to help others
Without a doubt, teaching children financial responsibility takes time and considerable effort. But the rewards are well worth it.
Copyright © 2015 by Mark R. Toney. All rights reserved.